The self-study program includes electronic or printed reading materials (printed on 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper), interactive online study tools, and online SFP final assessments to give you the freedom to complete your SFP studies and earn the SFP credential at your convenience.
- Complete the program at your own pace.
- Study when and where your schedule allows.
- Develop an individualized study plan.
- Avoid travel expenses and time away from work.
The instructor-led courses combine the IFMA SFP Credential Program’s print and online components with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Courses are available through IFMA and its educational partners such as colleges and universities.
Instructor-led course benefits:
- Take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs with college/university courses.
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Avoid procrastination and stay on track with weekly assignments and classroom expectations.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in the classroom forum.
If there are multiple training candidates within your organization or if you have organized a group of coworkers or friends who would like to prepare for and earn the SFP credential, IFMA offers the corporate/group training option. Take advantage of significant volume discounts when purchasing the IFMA SFP Credential Program for your group. For details or to order, contact SFPcorporatesales@holmescorp.com or call +1-888-590-6797 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-256-2822 (worldwide).
Corporate/group training benefits:
- Volume discounts available on orders of two or more programs.
- Premier-quality, turn-key training tools are available to your staff within minutes of placing your order.
- Self-study and instructor-led training options provide customized, consistent training to your local or global team. IFMA can even help you find a certified instructor for on-site or online training.
- Online tracking tools allow you to monitor your staff's performance, identify strengths and weaknesses, and ensure you are generating a high return on your investment.